When you place an order with us we will collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information used for shipping such as address and zip code.
- Other information relevant to customer service.
What we do with the information
- We use this information to improve our customer service. In particular for the following reasons.
- Internal record keeping.
- Products and service development.
- We may periodically email customers promotional discount coupons codes.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Coyote Gear has put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These safeguards include firewalls, encrypted email, SSL URL sockets, encrypted checkout cart and much more.
- A cookie is a small file that is placed in your web browser. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. This helps the web application to tailor its operations to your needs.
- We use traffic log cookies to improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with better website experience. Cookies in no way give us access to any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser's settings to decline cookies. However, declining cookies will prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Controlling your personal information
- We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 allows you to request details of personal information that we hold. If you would like a copy of that information please email us your request.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.